Gary A Harris
All rights reserved.
Education Specialist. University of Missouri. 2016. 4.0 GPA.
- Major: Education Technology, (Information Science and Learning Technologies).
- Includes: Online Educator Graduate Certificate.
Master of Engineering Management. Saint Martin's University. 2006. 3.63 GPA.
Bachelor of Science. University of Tampa. 1985. 3.147 GPA.
- Major: Management Information Systems. Minor: Psychology.
Associate in Applied Science. Community College of the Air Force.
- Major: Work Center Management. 1984.
Graduate Courses Completed (85 Semester Hours)
Graduate Studies Include.
- Information Systems, 33 Graduate Semester Hours
- Business Administration/Management, 22 Graduate Semester Hours
- Education, 18 Graduate Semester Hours
- IST-7000, Data Management, 3 Sem Hours
- IST-7020, Analysis, Modeling, and Design, 3 Sem Hours
University of Missouri
- ISLT-7310, Mobile Web Applications Development, 3 Sem Hours
- ISLT-7370, Intermediate Web Development, 3 Sem Hours
- ISLT-7361, Introduction to Digital Media, 3 Sem Hours
- ISLT-9471, Instructional Systems Design, 3 Sem Hours
- ESCPS-7170, Introduction to Applied Statistics, 3 Sem Hours
- ISLT-9485, Designing and Implementing Online Courses, 3 Sem Hours
- ISLT-9455, Summative and Formative Evaluation, 3 Sem Hours
- ISLT-9484, Teaching Online Courses, 3 Sem Hours
- ISLT-9467, Technology to Enhance Learning, 3 Sem Hours
Nova Southeastern University
- DISS-750, Database Systems, 4 Sem Hours
- DISS-720, Human Computer Interaction, 4 Sem Hours
Eastern Michigan University
- EM-580, Engineering and Enterprise Integration, 2 Sem Hours
- QUAL-546, Total Quality Management, 2 Sem Hours
- QUAL-552, Quality Planning, 2 Sem Hours
Saint Martin's University
- MEM-611, Systems Design, 3 Sem Hours
- MEM-612, Systems Controlling, 3 Sem Hours
- MEM-610, Systems Engineering Management and Planning, 3 Sem Hours
- MEM-670, Personnel Administration, 3 Sem Hours
- MBA-606, Marketing Concepts, 3 Sem Hours
- MBA-601, Organizational Theory and Behavior, 3 Sem Hours
- MBA-603, Managerial Accounting, 3 Sem Hours
- MBA-502, Survey of Finance, 3 Sem Hours
- MEM-690, Thesis, 3 Sem Hours
University of Southern California
- EDCI-530, Seminar in Curriculum and Instruction, 3 Sem Hours
- MI-513, Information Resource Management, 2 Sem Hours
Golden Gate University
- PAD-330, Research Methods and Statistics, 3 Sem Hours
- PAD-397, Science, Technology, and the Public Interest, 3 Sem Hours
- QM Certified Peer Reviewer. 2016. Quality Matters.
- Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM). 2013. Stanford University.
- Stanford Advanced Computer Security Professional (SACSP). 2013. Stanford University.
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP®). 2009. (ISC)2.
- Project Management Professional (PMP). 2006. Project Management Institute.
- Distance Education Certified Trainer (DECT). 2006. University of West Georgia.
- Certified Enterprise Integrator (CEI). 2005. Society of Manufacturing Engineers.
- Certified Management Engineer (CME). 1991. US Air Force.
- Professional Development. Over 4000 contact hours in professional development and continuing education courses.